Re: [CBQ] Recently started modeling

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Recently started modeling
From: "Richard Townsend via groups.io" <richtownsend=netscape.net@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:22:27 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Ask your library to get a copy through inter library loan.

Also you might suggest that your library but a copy.  Bud’s book is really good.

On Dec 16, 2021, at 6:23 AM, Tad Blacketer <tad.blacketer@gmail.com> wrote:

Wow, great resource. Out of my price range though. Know of anyway I could get a copy of just chapter 4 on the joint Wabash operations. Based on the preview that is the section I am looking for. I might be able to find a copy of the Tom Haines book on Gilgal Landing and Rockport through my local library system. Looks like this is the source of some of the photos.