[CBQ] Fox River Branch Presentation@Sheridan,IL Saturday 11/27

To: BRHSlist@xxxxxxxxx, CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] Fox River Branch Presentation@Sheridan,IL Saturday 11/27
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 07:01:39 -0600
The Burlington Route Historical Society will be presenting “the History of the
Burlington’s Fox River branch” this Saturday 11/27. There will be additional
emphasis on the railroads gravel pits at Sheridan and Yagan Pit on the line.

 Our host is the Sheridan,IL Historical Society. The event begins at 1:00PM.
Location is the Sheridan,IL. Fire department at 405 N Bushnell,Sheridan,IL.
There is no charge to attend but a free will donation to the Sheridan society
would be appreciated.

The BRHS company store will be on hand offering our more recent Bulletins for
sale and information about the BRHS.

Leo Phillipp