[CBQ] Burlington Truck Line Colors

To: CBQ <CBQ@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [CBQ] Burlington Truck Line Colors
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 22:50:52 +0000
All,

I am in the process of building some trucks for BTL.  I am having a bit of an issue with the red on the tractors.  It looks a little darker than Chinese Red but it could be the fact that the trucks are usually in the background and much smaller than locomotives and freight cars.

Any assistance or opinions are appreciated.

Thanks

Ricky Keil
St Louis, MO

View/Reply Online (#62789) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic