Re: [CBQ] FS: CB&Q Rolling Stock

To: "CBQ@xxxxxxxxx" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FS: CB&Q Rolling Stock
From: "Scott Stearns" <scott_b_stearns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 00:00:12 +0000
Hi Joseph,

We’ll take the two troop kitchen cars and the Dino. We’re in Zumbrota MN 55992

Thanks,
Scott and Nancy Stearns

On Nov 13, 2021, at 5:55 PM, Joseph Melhorn <toyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For sale:

Athearn Ready–To-Run CB&Q Everywhere West 40’ Express Box car, black w/white lettering. Road number 30027. New and have never been out of the box. Asking $12.

Walthers Ready–To-Run CB&Q Gold Line ACF Troop Kitchen Conversion Car. 2 available. Road number 8796 (both cars). New and have never been out of the box. Asking $18/Each.

Walthers Ready–To-Run CB&Q Dynamometer Car, Red w/Gray Roof. Road number 30. New and have never been out of the box. Asking $30.

Shipping is extra. Please reply off-list to: toyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Include your zip code so I can get you a total w/shipping

Thanks,

Joe Melhorn

Sahuarita, AZ  85629

View/Reply Online (#62742) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic