[CBQ] Athearn Product Suggestions

To: CBQ <CBQ@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [CBQ] Athearn Product Suggestions
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:01:27 +0000
All,

Since Dave mentioned the list was quiet and I responded to Dennis Poppish with part of this, I thought I would throw this out to the group.

Athearn has a product suggestion email, athearn-productsuggestions@xxxxxxxxxxx and it appears they are listening as they mention during the Facebook Train Tuesday broadcast that many of the items they are releasing are a result of suggestions.  They will not respond but it only cost a few minutes of time to send them something.

I sent suggestions on releasing the early airslides in the as delivered scheme and the PS 2893 in the mineral red.  The more they hear from us, the better chance we have of getting something produced.  Specific information helps too.

There you go Dave, trying to make it not so quiet!

Ricky Keil
St Louis, MO

View/Reply Online (#62681) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic