Re: [CBQ] Denver Market Street Line

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>, "dirabson@gmail.com" <dirabson@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Denver Market Street Line
From: "HOL WAGNER" <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:00:29 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=DiMKrHzWD0FTCeOAAbqVc0EgopTltCha1g8YW7b6tx0=; b=Z07qRs7rk8AtT/1x7PhWJJD09gnNpq40YM0is8US54fcylK7kPyR5fx4kNEAU3lYwhI6MmSOnxp3FP2yb9TOllAx8Lg1eg0S73bWnCeLDWvftquHGJ/VLsH8l0wmzDXxeSwFTP+OOtTBWxekuWFLhkvHIhmDEGKxZgKo9TYBUPp1rNZxaaMfzDuijeSRtn2vHu1L3r2/VF53GqpV5BJzrHKYfF8fSBU2CzUiKVluGanu8LQVdgP7VEp0Qv8kFt9jhal7rRKNA+VnNRcBYB8DCtOidL6cOsp7eQP6q/LjrcLegTNPvLyb2/H4GcwXh5CqJAzwCIY2F9foLBhajPiewA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=MpIPy1S0c/FN3Qf3YmF0akWLKoFPfLQaOq17hOFwtX5L2aUWQfIOduZXF+oqUDLLIF7zKyOFJc2dpIOzYqr9vp9qAENCUYHyoHAwKy78jz8r+igNEs81q3rMOW+l+N85eAE/vQxqv6zRaypHjoSB2ohanEKxaJE9ZUuFdbS1/1eEbTux1J74GPE7nNx1v1qigdpaDd+UTlwDgcBlVEe8JYjISimwpxFJ9SRaRCygoskfh6zUth6vBALEgRwtNyl/QoCCS5yQA8PqRQJMNU8DuXSDd1Pb5uIW5+yflBW+EmxC8PpknHzyO2dm148oTLt4rOC1td3+udHIysYFwkY8aw==