[CBQ] Switch List-Q forms attached

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Switch List-Q forms attached
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 17:51:28 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
It did indeed take some digging. Probably 12 plus years ago I bought a couple
boxes of Q items from Wade Gormans wife’s estate. As some of you know Wade was
a Q switchman, yard foreman, brakeman and Conductor. My memory is his seniority
date was pre WWII. I have photos he took as early as 1937/38.
Attached below are two versions of Q form 1615 “Switch Card List”. The one on
the right is older. It measures 4”X9”.
The one on the left  is a newer version. It measures 4”X 8 1/2” and if you go
back to the BN filled out one sent earlier it was clearly the basis for the BN
version.

They are almost the thickness of a Q employee timetable cover from the 40s and
50s. Maybe a mil or two thinner. I just put them side by side.

Happy model railroading and don’t forget to use hand signs during your
switching as I’m always amazed the level of historical correctness but then the
operators talk to each other !?

Leo Phillipp