Re: [CBQ] Ted Culotta - contact info? (National Car)

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Ted Culotta - contact info? (National Car)
From: "Douglas Harding" <iowacentralrr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 19:01:35 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

In conversations with Ted and Bill, my understanding was the book was almost done. It needed mostly indexing and final editing. Bill asked Ted to finish it and get it published, and I believe Ted now has all of the files, photos, etc. from Bill’s family. It is a matter of Ted getting it worked into his schedule. Ted was thinking a year or longer. Just have patience.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org