Re: [CBQ] Pile driver

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Pile driver
From: "Bill Ell" <bill.ell1964@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 16:37:27 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Does anybody know when the Cbq tracks south of the Burlington bridges were vacated and tore out???

On May 26, 2021, at 4:30 PM, Rupert Gamlen <gamlenz@hotmail.com> wrote:

Charlie

I wondered about something like that but the bottoms of the “4” and “1” numerals appear to be below the bottoms of the other digits. Whatever the reason, it’s an unusual appearance.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ