Re: [CBQ] Available Now! CB&Q Truck Diagram eBook - Download Only - Comm

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Available Now! CB&Q Truck Diagram eBook - Download Only - Commercial Post
From: "Joel McCurry via groups.io" <mtnsouth=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 22:20:46 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I would like one of the print copies.

Joel McCurry
Cary, NC

-----Original Message-----
From: qmp211 <milepost206@mchsi.com>
To: CBQ@groups.io <CBQ@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Mar 4, 2021 2:44 pm

We are pleased to announce the release of the C.B. & Q. R.R. Truck Diagram eBook. This long awaited book seemed like a perfect opportunity to try eBook technology.

Material contained is from various original CB&Q documents both dated and undated. Pages 4-65 are clear reproductions of an undated (probably pre-WWII) CB&Q RR Truck Diagrams folio book illustrating passenger, freight and motor car applications. Pages 66-79 are clear reproductions of an earlier undated (early 1900's) CB&Q Diagrams of Standard Engine and Cars folio book illustrating passenger, freight and steam tender applications. Drawings found in the Appendix are an excellent starting point to determine what trucks were applied by type and class of rolling stock including information for the Colorado & Southern and Fort Worth & Denver.

Included in the Appendix are the following 3 drawings that contain a massive amount of information by type and class of rolling stock.

1. Pattern Reference For Freight Truck Side Frame & Bolster No. 22513 dated 8-18-1938 was superseded by List of Freight Cars with Truck Bolster and Side Frame References drawing No. 22939 dated 5-24-46 thru 2-27-1964.

2. List of Freight Cars with Truck Bolster and Side Frame References drawing No. 22784 dated 5-11-1943 thru 5-11-1945 was superseded by List of Freight Cars with Truck Bolster and Side Frame References drawing No. 22939 dated 5-24-46 thru 2-27-1964.

3. List of Freight Cars with Truck Bolster and Side Frame References drawing No. 22939 dated 5-24-46 thru 2-27-1964.

The 89 page, landscape format (11" x 8.5") ebook is available only by download for $19.95. However, if we receive enough interest/reservations/orders for 100 softbound print copies, the book will be printed with a Wire-O lay flat binding at a retail price of $39.95 plus shipping. If you want one, please let me know. Payment is not requested now for the print edition but we will only print the orders received if it ever does go to print.

You may order from Sellwire using PayPal or your credit card through PayPal using this link.

Upon payment you will receive a receipt with download instructions including a link for the 36 Mb file and license key. If you have any problems or issues with your order you must contact Sellwire directly 24/7. They specialize in ebusiness and will be happy to assist you.

Questions off list at
Mile
Post
206
at
mchsi
dot
com

If this is successful. we have several more eBooks to offer between our regular publishing efforts.

Thanks

Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#61593) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_