Re: [CBQ] Austin Western Dump Car Lettering

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Austin Western Dump Car Lettering
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 16:59:40 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Perry I Can’t make out first word of top line but balance says “bleed air storage”. My memory is these cars had an entirely separate air system for the dump mechanism that took some time to charge up. I suspect the balance of the instructions say something about cutting out the dump air system from the train line when moving in transport. Or something along those lines.

Leo Phillipp