[CBQ] 2021 BRHS Spring Meet & Annual Meet in St. Louis

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] 2021 BRHS Spring Meet & Annual Meet in St. Louis
From: "Tom Whitt" <twhitt86@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 08:53:23 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
To All BRHS Members,

After much consideration and concern for everyone's health and safety, and the restrictions put in place by the State of Illinois, we must again CANCEL our Spring Meet
scheduled for April 17, 2021 in Yorkville at Lyon Farm.  This was a unanimous decision of the Board based on the gathering restrictions of 50 persons or less, the dining seating and serving of food and beverages.

Work is progressing with the joint meet this fall in St. Louis with the Missouri Pacific Historical Society, with both Society's meeting monthly via video chat.  Things are not quite firmed up yet to be able to announce our itinerary, but a great meet is in the works.  Kudos go out to the MPHS committee members for all of the leg work that they have completed to bring this meet to fruition.

Please watch for further updates and announcements, which are coming soon, as they become available.

Tom Whitt
President, BRHS
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#61388) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_