Re: [CBQ] Hinckley, IL Depot

To: cbq@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Hinckley, IL Depot
From: "Louis Zadnichek via groups.io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 17:26:06 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
January 13, 2021

Don - From the BRHS Flickr Collection, I've attached two undated images of the Hinckley, IL, depot that probably were taken during the 1910s.  From the differences in the backgrounds comparing against the 1957 view, I wonder if the depot had been relocated prior to 1957? The depot structure had been modified over the years, too. The depot probably appeared more like the earlier version than the 1957 structure when your mom was waiting for the train in 1941 - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL