Re: [CBQ] requests regarding burlington RR in 1934

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] requests regarding burlington RR in 1934
From: "Michael Woodruff" <mwoodruff54@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 13:19:52 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
The archaeologist traveling from New York would have most likely ridden the PRR to Chicago, and then west on the Burlington.  PRR used the same Chicago station (Union) as the CB&Q so that would have been the logical choice.  But there were several routing choices between NY and Chicago in that era including NYC, B&O, Erie, or even DL&W/NKP.

msw
az