[CBQ] 547 West Jackson Boulevard

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] 547 West Jackson Boulevard
From: "Tom Hammer" <hammermann1911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:42:15 -0800
Zephyr # 80 BRHS 40 TH Anniversary issue.
On pate 8 lower left has a picture of 547 West Jackson Boulevard.  (Not Street)
I don't think it mentioned that this was the CB&Q General Office Building.  Just West of Union Station.
I worked there several years in the early 60'ies as a tracer of lost revenue.
At that time the building was not the Beautiful white beauty ii is now all cleaned up.
We all love Steam but it was sooty.  I never dreamed how wonderful this building was.
This is a super picture I will copy and print one to hang on my wall..  Thanks Greg Koon.  You made my day...
Tom Hammer

View/Reply Online (#60862) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic