Re: [CBQ] CB&Q tender question

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q tender question
From: "Bruce Collins" <brucec12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 08:39:21 -0800
Timely question as I am painting a Brass Tender kit (in MOW Orange) to practice my soldering skills before I try a loco . It seems strange that they did not put a company logo on most of the tenders but good to know some did. I think I will put CB&Q on the tender as I think it looks better / is what most people would expect.
Thanks

View/Reply Online (#60780) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic