Re: [CBQ] Waycar Identification

To: CBQ List <CBQ@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar Identification
From: "Albert Kamm" <ajkamm3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 20:59:11 -0600
Thanks, Doug, Ed and Mike for the quick replies.  That does look like the same caboose in the link Doug provided.  Dad's slide is from September of 2000, if I read the code on the slide mount correctly.  He got lucky and no one parked in his way.  And clearly the trees around the waycar have grown a lot since Dad's shot was taken.

Dad lived in Frankfort IL so a side trip to Princeton at some point would not have been a big deal.  I just don't remember him mentioning it.

Thanks again,

Al Kamm III