Re: [CBQ] [PassengerCarList] Montana train discontinuance

To: PassengerCarList@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] [PassengerCarList] Montana train discontinuance
From: "Stephen Levine via groups.io" <sjl_prodigynet=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 16:41:29 -0500
Cc: CBQ@groups.io
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
As I recall, there was a congressman or senator riding the train when this happened.  I believe the incident resulted in the Q having to reinstate the train for a short time and legislation requiring discontinued trains to complete their last trip.

I have cross-posted this reply to the CB&Q group to see if anyone there remembers the incident