[CBQ] Riding Trains in Europe - from Trams to TGVs Part II Zoom Webinar

To: "rscc@groups.io" <rscc@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] Riding Trains in Europe - from Trams to TGVs Part II Zoom Webinar at Railroad & Shortlines Club of Chicago
From: "Railroad Shortlines via groups.io" <railroadshortlinescc=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 15:35:10 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Railroad & Shortlines Club of Chicago
7 pm
Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Zoom Webinar

"Riding Trains in Europe - from Trams to TGVs: Part II"
by William Edwards

Bill Edwards continues his 2016 rail journey. This episode takes us from
Montpellier, France, to Barcelona, Valencia, and Madrid, Spain.

If you wish to receive an invitation to attend the Zoom Webinar, please send me
your full name and email address. Please also let me know if you are already a
Railroad & Shortlines Club member or would like to join.