[CBQ] BB61 Mailed today!

To: <BRHSlist@groups.io>, <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] BB61 Mailed today!
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 14:32:12 -0400
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

HI all,

Burlington Bulletin 61 will be mailed today from JPA in Pontiac, Illinois.  With the recent “news” regarding the postal service, we may see longer delivery times since we mail not-for-profit bulk rate.  Included in this mailing will be an important letter from President Whitt, a paper ballot for the upcoming Board of Directors election and an Archives Auction flyer.  Those members who have supplied us with an email address will also be receiving an invitation this week to vote in the BOD election online for the first time!

Dave

BRHS Editor

Avast logo

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#60262) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic