Re: [CBQ] New Scale Car Photos from Phil Weibler

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Scale Car Photos from Phil Weibler
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 01:19:41 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=+HDIWUoTzpmQpdO3BFn+ryVbY3gyfr2QuKDkHzY2++o=; b=OeK0sCqbh0SETZAmcLy0ift8DCNPdGMRZDKYh6oH6TMr1HrJZQYLxrnnGefZjkhkp01DDDhPGZlgfhmvOZ478zmNrGak4rarmOxCJCSGjk+HzMBLYX4TPLC1Lto+Lk6eQ3g9YszhmpKBF8gJ6VKXl8y3iPeA7jrWdrSzLRn+Sd7jEo//chq6bgtHKN3ilvqe5tW8E8VNyUn5zi2A0Q7neD3ySlP2xuy0oJ1xi3o9bYUWklDdL/lasZ5VWcOoH+jey0ksusnEaOZ2QgU7r30Wkq/NQThZ3O28AyXJmnIclf+FLOc+kiH6jmEHwcviEqxk9xGHOA0Qd/vt67ufIzt8iQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=M5xM6XPwAlQ/Vi9sYkC8/ttbE6qxTjgD5+mr7mo3sbNfAkw8QcVpUA2CgCXBLCgS6uDm0j+sqJVa0CEF3DpWVJzuomRiE0QToPNxMKIOWYK6DPPp+aMMAHRZag0UkVgFP0mJxt4LMW/wgqQNg+y6SK7a69deC+gi6FUsJh2V9rsQa5bdoMYzvtgxynJo2jH93K34KLaItAjyJ6U78Fue68b0tlxfS1U/IfP2A7aX6GxdKdMbWmiZKRIt+RqgpEJ7a7+A9CRHrxkQbYY9vGJrbi0Tt86uCxTU/6HQn6jxfuADUrpvytwxRsQjWiprR+OYXXB/SOEhoXg2DGmeLfVV3Q==