Re: [CBQ] Bachmann News

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Bachmann News
From: "Mike Martin via groups.io" <atsf3460=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:37:48 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
To add to Charlie’s post the Bachmann waycar has a list price of $45.  Probably
$30 or less after normal discount.  Step width on old version is much too
narrow and I’m not sure if this has been corrected.  Trucks probably won’t be
right but hopefully they will afix with screws so proper Tahoe trucks can be
used.  Paint looks nice.

Mike