Re: [CBQ] Streator scale track

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Streator scale track
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 17:47:05 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Sgyw//fyaEMTDrw3mrPCQxtnTHAAPuFmFMMEyjDS7bY=; b=XNenGQkOm5u8h3TkBtUcEuLSzx+PwQYxapN0P5TmxynJLgfm45937N/DrzX/yA9vT1fZ2KXRi47MCZdWA1jJDZz9u3a8TfsZbzQJvwEaSSP0xwI2c5gK4D67TwJy16S0X0ey0VwYICylMW9stTHEkNG8Eu8DiZpQWf14499XRizcTQW4GEHbL6c+L9rQL+YBGf9Gw04J8zbIonMfyxIRZeSARyVCudrS2zQFAhqvXVJenaBS7AsnpTlUFdLklBSG8tBIdmFnB5Kk7Ir8z6g5QssixLKTDeUBTv3NiYUcJPHu5WXI/exDsdWpWj+PcwP2cxVQKzs4rO0CFTpl2aZXHA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=lUJ9K2VwvIBOG6B6oTOTpbS5nH3VOgFtyy/5BDUOQiolQ5OBD6/hIJSgA3xV80dpdTcrKHzvs1rBrVDOsKlDYrJdEhYXbMl0ueH9MbWop+nDs3Kz4ESUZb9ZkGyvjtppgO/RHAxB3ZkxMBWhlztFpFcymXgnmeVCfe4hdkIqEVSbECuz1TdpCNLjGj94AtRan1OkNUpXiZCvD0EHmqUucSQBYoARlaBR7bF3tcu5T8140Gh7M3TWstp0wWntmmR+WWRP66RptzrQjlmROy85ebh1xV4lJpblfE8kfbpk1q1wsslLnC9qVD5Qgr6rouQFosa4XsXLoMZDXLDsVYXalw==