Re: [CBQ] Commercial post

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Commercial post
From: "Chuck Knudson" <cmac.knudson@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 10:42:30 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Bud,  Please post the flyer or send a copy to me also.

Chuck Knudson

4 Kylemore Road

Bloomington, IL 61704

309 663 4295  309 838 1182

This communication and any attached files are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  They may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure, and that may be subject to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, as amended.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, review, disclosure dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication or any attached files is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by telephone and/or reply e-mail and destroy this message and attachments.  Neither this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor anything else in this

message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.