Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Gallery Car Trucks

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Gallery Car Trucks
From: "Douglas Harding" <iowacentralrr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 19:33:36 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Glen I have found my local Staples store will scan any map I bring them, up to 36” wide and any length for $1.95. I have had 16’ and longer scanned. I just have to bring my own flash drive. They will also will print, I think they charge by the foot. I typically just have scans done. Some places have equipment to scan wider documents, typically they cater to architectural or engineering concerns, and charge accordingly. A few times I have something that was little wider than 36”, but was able to trim the edges, as often I have copies or originals, not originals.

Doug  Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org