[CBQ] Fw: Bob Milner birthday

To: BRHS List <brhslist@groups.io>, "CBQ groups.io" <cbq@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: Bob Milner birthday
From: "Philip Weibler" <pawnbaw@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 02:44:29 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: The Wilsons <anwil511@earthlink.net>
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hello All Burlington Fans -

Please forgive me for being slow getting this out to you all.  This is from Bob Milner's daughter Anne.  Everyone was gratified with the good response Bob got on his 90th Birthday.  Like us, Bob is on lockdown.  Can't be much fun but he does have a smile on his face!  His address is:  3600 Dartmouth Rd., Apt 4, Hutchinson, KS 67502
Thanks everyone.    PAW