Re: [CBQ] Magnuson Highlands

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Magnuson Highlands
From: "Mike Dunning" <djembedoc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 20:33:48 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Scale Structures Ltd. now sells the Highlands station kit.  http://scale-structures.com/ss1517
Peter Jung was kind enough to send me a pdf of their instructions (which are improved over the original Magnuson instructions) when, like Charlie, I was hoping to use them to aid in building an N scale version.  It wasn't much help.  But I decided that I'd like to buy and build the HO kit, just to have it (I lived a little north of the station from Kindergarten to beginning 6th grade).  Recently, opening a box that was closed over 30 years ago, I discovered I had purchased (and not built) one from Magnuson.  So now I have two kits and both sets of instructions.

I had Charlie's email, so I already sent the instructions to him.  Warren, if you'd send me your email (I'm in the directory for this group), I'll send it to you.  (Glen, since I got an original electronic file, I figure I'll save you the work of scanning it).
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#59207) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic