[CBQ] Email Check

To: <BRHSlist@groups.io>, <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] Email Check
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 13:13:56 -0400
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Hi all,

With the Zephyrs going to electronic format, please take a few minutes and check to see that your email address is correct on your membership record by logging into the Members Only area and please check it when you are asked, “Is your BRHS contact information up to date?"

If you do not have a Userid or Password and cannot get it when clicking on “Retrieve Forgotten/Unknown Password” that means your email is not on our records.  To get it added is easy, click on the Contact Us link in the left-hand menu, then check Webmaster and fill in the information on the form.  Please do include your email and phone number in case we need to contact you.  Remember that your Membership number is always printed on the top of your publication mailing label.  Once I add your email, I will notify you that it is completed.

If you have not already visited the Members Only area, you really should to see what cool things are out there!

If you are not a member, you really, REALLY, should consider making an investment in the Society to help us continue to provide quality publications and resources for you!  We have some interesting Bulletins scheduled for this year.

Dave Lotz

BRHS Director, Bulletin Editor & Asst. Webmaster

Avast logo

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#59153) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic