[CBQ] La Salle,IL Q Bridge

To: CBQ@groups.io, brhs@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] La Salle,IL Q Bridge
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 21:59:32 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I’m working on an upcoming presentation, details in the next Zephyr and on the
BRHS website soon. But for now the subject is the history Of the I.V. & N. That
was the Q,s line from Streator-Walnut [technically Walnut Jct just outside of
town).

I’m looking for pictures of the Q’s bridge over the Illinois River at La Salle.
Not the high I.C. Bridge that is still there. The Q bridge ran  diagonally and
under the I.C. Much lower with a lift span.

If your willing to allow me use your photo in the presentation please email me
off list.
I’LL even be glad to have a postcard view.

The presentation will be March 21st in Peoria at the Illinois Valley Division
of NMRA meeting. I’m advised doors open at noon, meeting starts at 1PM start.
Being advised meeting is likely at North branch of Peoria library. As soon as
we have more specifics we will update.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Leo Phillipp
BRHS Board member/VP Outreach and Education