Re: [CBQ] Industry Listing?

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Industry Listing?
From: "Don Nymann" <dnymann@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 16:04:32 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=symLYJH6ZcySxwrf8evTDlNAuebxnZYixyDA4Yh3hyY=; b=bD8zaun8vzbsV5q0Qf0yaLKxfb/Gm7VYPMpjcv0s68G8GFjJxLbgbDio3AlQO9zO2bObam4C+Coa6wyisHEEyxmpR8RZvTbrOEY5koWIp+gFoPOH/GDyYXaSFXJ1LTYcOOmARWsd2E/8RL06lbmiVZH5dbXQSdPfXl4aSmlJxcDe3dUVeBDu3do2v2Ksu6lsIwsZfxazeRlgf8aKJC14yPqDf6BP19bUqVliZw3H69jKI5mUBR/+V2OhkyIF4sYxb5Nx0CYolmy0ryITW27rfysmdVYzgUZV0Fwqy23k6WCxl1FxSjQGi+MXOI9Y4Gqz4qGEYtzNNYCl9LdMt+OjQw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=YIpXieeAecKAShJT22zhsOYi1w2/DIrJ4Ml7+U7LA+KhNkpeS2I5NCqmjrhM/zIsYbpQbr/yXU1GhI57TrPRM+Q0npnSEuSVa29NM3CVd7XpJjs7v0mA1m/g/GBdtgAUWYxVK+19VaY+9MgrfhXjCWRxJwva5Ii1u6OgdAuEv86DV03pOz4EJELYZYRVeoaSvih0iOqgUCSn1L67THORTxLRawwKCn62cwUoxmwBKp3mvagfr1StX5KokH4oxDJkRBubQE7HuBA6Wx4kCsI5DgmutkPX95vtMDkzKFXUSq9FILBcnAr1dqqUp2l7v57nCIHi34C+yc7mv68gjOwepA==