[CBQ] FS – HO Proto CBQ F3s and Athearn BN and NP Switchers

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] FS – HO Proto CBQ F3s and Athearn BN and NP Switchers
From: "dandrewscan" <dandrews1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:16:58 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Good Day Folks – Please look at these items and email me directly at dandrews1@gmail.com with your interest and Zip Code for a shipping estimate.

These items are being sold as listed below – If you would like a photo I will be pleased to email to you.  Please send me your address offlist.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY ALL THE ITEMS LISTED D1, D2 AND D3 THEN THE TOTAL PRICE WOULD BE REDUCED TO 110 US$ PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING TO YOUR LOCATION.

Here is a description of the items:

Item D1 -- One Proto CB&Q F3A unit road number 116 with 2 Proto CB&Q F3B units all selling together as a set.  All units are factory painted in the cream white with red stripe livery. All units have been test run only on DC as I do not have a layout. All have factory installed circuit boards.  I can email you a photo of the circuit board if interested.   Kadee compatible couplers are installed on all units.

The price for the set of three F3’s is 80 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your location.

Item D2 – One Athearn BN SW1500 Switcher with road number 307.  This fully assembled unit is factory painted then assembled by a skilled model builder.  This DC unit has the updated Athearn chassis with new design for the trucks and wheels.  Kadee couplers are installed.

The price for the BN SW1500 is 25 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your location.

Item D3 – One Athearn Baldwin S12 Switcher with road number 893.  This fully assembled unit is painted and assembled by a skilled model builder.  This DC unit has the Athearn chassis with twin flywheels and outside bearing wheelsets and is a smooth running switcher.  Kadee couplers are installed.

The price for the BN SW1500 is 20 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your location.

General l Information

I am located in Eastern Canada.  Shipping Method, Tracking and Insurance is the buyer's choice and those costs and the price of the items are the buyer's responsibility to pay in full to the seller prior to shipment.  My experience is the Post Office is the cheapest method.

All prices are in US Dollars.  Payment is to be made by personal check mailed to me.  Sorry, I do not take PayPal.  I ship once your check clears my bank which usually takes only a few days.  Typical post office delivery from my location to Canada or the US 48 states is 5 business days.  Any applicable taxes or duties of any kind for delivery to your location are the buyer’s responsibility to pay in full directly to the relevant jurisdiction.

To get you a quote on shipping costs please contact me directly by email with your interest and shipping address including ZIP or Postal Code at dandrews1@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your interest in this sale opportunity.

Best Regards,  Doug Andrews

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#58278) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic