Re: [CBQ] Land of the Burlingtons-Brookfield

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Land of the Burlingtons-Brookfield
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:55:25 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thanks Jim and Fred for your effort. Wow there was an Oak Brook one !

Leo

On Oct 31, 2019, at 2:38 PM, Jim Younger via Groups.Io <frisco2011=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Sorry no Brookfield.

Scroll down the RR posters to the Bs

On Oct 31, 2019, at 3:12 PM, Fred Crissey <fhc925@frontier.com> wrote:

Leo:
I checked with Pete Briggs and he does not have any of the "Land of the Burlington" posters in his files.  He did advise that the advertising agency involved was Tatahm Laird and Kudner.  A computer search of this firm says they are "no longer active".
Fred Crissey