Re: [CBQ] Beecher Fest

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Beecher Fest
From: "Bryan Howell via Groups.Io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 19:06:20 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
BeecherFest is a private, invite-only event.

Bryan J. Howell
Superior, WI

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 2:00 PM, Greg
<gbaumgardner@smithfield.com> wrote:
I don't know about Beecher Fest - will be interested in find out about it too!

I think the name of the restaurant is Athena...it's right next to the building with the fantastic model railroad club that has open house during Trainfest.

Warren, you have been there before with us - remember? You ordered the flaming goat cheese!

Gregory Baumgardner
Quality Assurance Technologist
p: (309) 457-1443 c: (309) 335-7294
1 Cloverleaf Drive