Re: [CBQ] Dual Headlight conversions on the E5s

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Dual Headlight conversions on the E5s
From: "James Sandrin" <sandmantrains@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 09:20:52 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Bill and group: you are correct in that the ex-passenger F3 A-units and the two F9Am rebuilds, C&S 700D and FW&D 750A, were the only units to be updated with this feature. I have looked through a selection of A-unit shots thinking that perhaps another wreck rebuild might have been up-dated but no luck. My guess is that the former CZ units were retro-fitted when the conversion to freight status was done.Jim Sandriin