Re: [CBQ] Trying to identify a possible Burlington item

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Trying to identify a possible Burlington item
From: "Philip Weibler" <pawnbaw@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 01:54:47 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
All -  The ICC classified empty but used dynamite boxes as "explosive".  Enough nitro could seep out of the dynamite sticks to impregnate the wood and render it dangerous.  This from my late brother-in-law who got out of Missouri School of Mines and went to work for DuPont as a dynamite setter in quarries. When ammonium nitrate+fuel oil became popular he shifted over to DuPont's Lycra/Spandex division and finished out his career in women's underwear.   PAW