Re: [CBQ] CB&Q E-5

To: "CBQ groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q E-5
From: "BRIAN PAUL EHNI" <bpehni@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 10:37:37 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

I had bought two of those OMI chassis for use with a Rock Island E6AB set of Cary shells. Zamac pest destroyed both. The frames have each broken into 3 pieces (the breaks being in the opening for the gear towers), and the center section has swollen as well.

Thanks!
--
id:image001.png@01D22596.D6F66600
Brian Ehni