Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Aeolus

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Aeolus
From: "Victoria Drefvenborg" <graffur@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 15:00:33 +0200
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi and thank you all for your incredible respons with plans, drawings, photographs, articles and interesting minutia about the Aeolus locomotives. :)
The Burlington Bulletin nr 14 is sold out at the BRHS homepage. Do anyone have a spare copy they want to part with? I can pay through Paypal.

Kind Regards
Victoria Drefvenborg
Stockholm, Sweden