Re: [CBQ] Image

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Image
From: "Larry Owen via Groups.Io" <Llarryo1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:49:08 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thank you, Louis!
I was not aware of the '49 medallion.

Larry Owen

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: 6/11/19 2:20 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: CBQ@groups.io

June 11, 2019

Larry and Warren - Attached is an image of another 1964 medallion sticker that had been removed from a piece of equipment. It shows some damage, but is a sharper image.  Incidentally, the Q had used a similar image on gold foil stamps celebrating their 100th anniversary in 1949. I've also attached an image of such a stamp. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL