Re: [CBQ] The Q in Downers Grove History Presentation May 2nd 6:30-8:00P

To: CBQ@groups.io, BRHSlist@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The Q in Downers Grove History Presentation May 2nd 6:30-8:00PM
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 12:47:54 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
As FYI and follow up.
The Q in Downers Grove presentation on Thurs. was very well attended by 66
folks. The BRHS was graciously handed an honorarium of $250, we gained a new
member and sold $150 plus of our publications. Many membership applications
were taken home by the audience so we may gain a few more new members.

I want to thank the Downers Grove Historical Society,Downers Grove Museum and
park district for inviting the BRHS and their gracious donation.

Going forward I would like to do a presentation in the Ottawa, Streator or La
Salle area. If you are a member of a historical society in those areas or know
someone who is please make a suggestion about a BRHS presentation.

Thanks,
Leo