[CBQ] BRHS Spring Meet News

To: CBQ@groups.io, BRHSlist@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Spring Meet News
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 14:29:15 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Today is the final day for regular price registration for the BRHS Spring Meet
at Lyon Farm in Yorkville, IL on April 6th. You can still register later but it
will be more expensive due to additional costs from suppliers for late
additions.

If you've been considering attending but we're concerned about the rather long
walk from the event building to the waycar and original Plano depot that will
be open from 10A-2PM for tours; we arranged for golf cart shuttles today. We
want to thank GCP Golf cart sales and service of Yorkville for the free use of
a 6 passenger cart to transport members back and forth around the grounds.

Leo Phillipp
BRHS Spring Meet Committee