[CBQ] FS: HO Overland CB&Q Suburban Gallery Cab Car

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] FS: HO Overland CB&Q Suburban Gallery Cab Car
From: "Bryan Howell via Groups.Io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 05:33:11 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi all,

I have for sale one HO Overland CB&Q Suburban Gallery Cab Car #792. The car is in excellent condition. The only defect I see is the upper corrugation is bowed slightly away from the carbody on the non-cab end of the car. This can be seen in one of the attached photos. The parts bag is also missing, so there are no coupler cut bars, steam line connections or wind deflectors. I am asking $375 plus $15 shipping. If you will be attending the Spring Meet in Yorkville, I can arrange for the car to be there to save the shipping costs. Payment via PayPal (preferred) or personal check/money order. Please contact me offlist if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks!

Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#56971) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic