Re: [CBQ] Old St. Francis Branch

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Old St. Francis Branch
From: "Kirby Lambert" <kirby@prospectortech.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 17:08:38 -0600
Cc: Kirby Lambert <kirby@prospectortech.com>
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Louis:

From the look of the cars and the flags I would bet on some time about the end of WW I to the mid 20's, maybe a July 4 celebration or end of war.

Kirby Lambert

On Mar 5, 2019, at 4:52 PM, Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io wrote:

March 5, 2019

Kirby - Unfortunately, I do not have an image of the Cedar Bluffs, KS, depot, but I'm attaching one of the first train into St. Francis, KS, dated July 8, 1888 and one of the St. Francis depot that's undated.  I think it's safe to say that all the depots on the St. Francis Branch were of similar construction. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL