Re: [CBQ] Wooden tank cars

To: Charlie Vlk <cvlk@comcast.net>, CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Wooden tank cars
From: "003.5 5.300" <003.5here@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 22:14:49 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

------ Original message------
From: Charlie Vlk
Date: Sun, Feb 17, 2019 8:57 PM

Rupert-

Cleaning out old emails today and I don’t think you ever got an answer to your question if Hinckley & Schmitt’s facilities were reached by the Q.

No.  Franklin Street runs north-south one block west of Wells Street (5th Avenue in olden days) and is on the east side of the Chicago River.  It does not extend south to intersect the St. Charles Air Line.  Ontario runs east-west north of the loop in the area once served by the Evanston branch of the Milwaukee Road.

Their brands were White Rock, Neptune distilled, Corinnis  (Waukesha Spring and Sparkling versions).   Where I went to high school (St. John’s Military Academy in Delafield) was just north of Waukesha and we had water from the same aquifer…and it was really good tasting water.  Waukesha used to be a resort destination to “take the baths”.

Charlie Vlk

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#56772) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic