Re: [CBQ] Burlington-Route-Historical-Society #facebook

To: CBQ@groups.io, BRHSlist@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington-Route-Historical-Society #facebook
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 20:40:09 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I've only spent an hour touching the surface of this treasure of Q material . Thanks you Dave and especially the three BRHS members for accumulating and allowing us to use it.
No longer will I have to search multiple web sites or hunt through libraries to find many of the research sources I routinely use !

And I haven't even looked at the photos yet .

Leo Phillipp