Re: [CBQ] Switcher at Leavenworth, KS 1961 (was 1957)

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Switcher at Leavenworth, KS 1961 (was 1957)
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 16:32:35 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
February 6, 2019

Bill - Thanks for the additional data on Q operations in Leavenworth, as well as noting that the building with the Q logo is not the freight house.  Somewhere, I've got an image or two of Q steam power in Leavenworth, but I file my locomotive images by road number and not location, so I've got to do some searching to find them. Best Regards - Louis