Re: [CBQ] Burlington-Route-Historical-Society

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington-Route-Historical-Society
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@highlandwebworks.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 13:04:07 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Bryan:
When I wrote the new "Join BRHS" and the "Renew Membership to BRHS" features, I included the option for "airmail" or "surface". The airmail I assumed as just a loose term that BRHS applied to priority domestic and/or the higher overseas charges.  Later I was informed the $20 added fee would be applied upon all non-USA addresses, including Alaska and Hawaii.  That being the case, there was no need for Dan or anyone else to have to choose this added postage option on the forms.  I would just code the program to add the $20 fee when the country was not 'USA', and so I removed the option from these features, and that was that.

The point here is to assure you that for the on-line "Join" or "Renewal" features, this postage choice could be easily added back - should you need it.

Merry Christmas!
Thanks.
Jack Schroeder
817 485-1922