Re: [CBQ] Savanna Yard East End Switching Leads

To: "'CBQ@groups.io'" <CBQ@groups.io>, "'CBQ@groups.io'" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Savanna Yard East End Switching Leads
From: "Archie Hayden" <klinerarch@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:11:14 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
A dab of green paint can cure anything!

From: "jpslhedgpeth via Groups.Io"
To: CBQ@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday December 12 2018 10:50:21AM

Archie..Thanks for mentioning "Green Marked Coal"...John Mitchell may "declaim" on this matter, but I couldn't resist what a memory that mention made to me

That product was, many years ago, advertised on the radio..The "jingle" went like this.  "UPON MY SOUL....THAT GREEN MARKED COAL...BEATS ANY COAL I'VE SEEN.

How's that for a tidbit from my memory bank..stored with batches and batches of worthless trivia.

Pete