Re: [CBQ] Train Order Semaphore

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Train Order Semaphore
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 21:29:49 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2018 12:08 PM
Subject: [CBQ] Train Order Semaphore

All:

Re: the attached photos of the CBQ train order signal at the Brownville, Nebraska Depot/Museum taken on 4 November 2009, does anybody have the "standard" drawings for the spectacle/semaphore assembly as well as the entire signal. From other depot photos in my "Q" collection as well as BRHS publications, the Brownville TO signal appears to be not unique to Lines West.

For 1:48 modeling, Shapeways has several types of TO spectacle/semaphore castings but those are 3-aspect rather than the Q's 2-aspect.

For those who may be interested in the depot I have several photos, including closeup details of the doors and windows and basic field measurements. Also, the 2 photos here are part of 19 or 20 I took of the signal.

Thanks for any help.

Jim Haskell
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#56356) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic