[CBQ] [BRHSlist] BB #56

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] [BRHSlist] BB #56
From: "003.5 5.300" <003.5here@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 09:24:11 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

On Nov 30, 2018 12:21 PM, "Gerald Edgar" <gvlc6@hotmail.com> wrote:
Well said Charlie!  Like you, it never ceases to amaze me how a man (Rupert) in New Zealand can write so well re: an American RR that became BN 48 yrs ago!  It indeed was a well-balanced Zephyr (a thankless task by our esteemed Editor Dave Lotz); knowing more about prominent Q employees (beyond Perkins, Budd, Murphy & Menk) is a must and the first hand experiences inc. a major Q shipper (Cat) by Leo Phillips is a plus for those too young to have experienced the Q or lived/worked in a different area.
Gerald