Re: [CBQ] CB&Q R-5 2123 Wreck

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q R-5 2123 Wreck
From: "jpslhedgpeth via Groups.Io" <jpslhedgpeth=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 20:14:15 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Notice in the bottom picture the guy in the white shirt with the requisite cigar..That's the Division supt. in full summer dress uniform...Standing with his foot on the rail..against the rules...glaring at the workers.

I love these old photos..and I have seen enough of the 'real thing" that I can pretty well tell who is who and what they are doing..It doesn't matter the railroad..The stories and the "actors" are always the same..They all went the same school and studied from the same book.

Pete